Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Turn back the hands of time

I often wonder what would become of my life if I could turn back the hands of time.Would I be as wise as I am today?Would I have the children that I have now?Would I be married to my current husband?I have heard all of my life that everything happens for a reason but some situations are so complex that I can brainstorm for hours and still come up with no logical reason for why this or that happened.


I am definitely a much wiser person from the experiences that I have encountered and endured.I consider myself to be strong willed, and level headed under pressure and extreme stress.Trials and tribulations have whipped me into the person I am today.In one instance I am appreciative of the experiences because they have been great teachers but in another instance I am disgruntled over the outcome of some of my experiences.

Do you ever wish you could turn back the hands of time?

1 comment:

Nicole J. Butler said...

Even on my worst days I don't wish I could turn back the hands of time because the road I've traveled was necessary for the lessons I needed to learn. I can guess at how my life might be different (better) had I made (or not made) certain choices, but that will get me nowhere fast. The best thing to do is accept that I am exactly where we are supposed to be and use what we have learned to get where we need to go in the future.

Glad to see you posting again!