Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Live each day as though it may be your last

I am part of a networking group similar to myspace and I ran across a question that got me to thinking.What would you do if the dr. told you that you were dying?I thought and thought and I feel you should live your life like there may not be a tomorrow even without knowing you're dying.Let the people close to you know you love and appreciate them.Hug your kids spend special quality time with them.Aspire to do all the things that you would rush to do if you had a diagnosis that would eventually lead to your death.

Why do so many of us want to rush to enjoy life when you find out it will be soon ending instead of enjoying it on a daily basis? I enjoy the little things and appreciate them daily.The birds singing,the deer coming to my yard,the rabbits hopping around and those raccoons that try to knock my trash over nightly! I enjoy sitting outdoors looking up at the stars with my children trying to find the constellations.Enjoy the now!You don't need an ominous diagnosis to make you get out and smell the roses so to speak.Get in touch with those little things that often go ignored that can make life that much more awesome!

No comments: