Saturday, March 29, 2008

God is Faithful

I recently had an attitude adjustment concerning things which I can't do anything about.I used to pout, sulk and worry all day.I now pray and whenever I feel that depression coming on I pray even more.Just during this week God has shown himself faithful to me.I keep saying over and over again in my head He knows my situation and he knows about my transportation problems my financial concerns and he knows about our necessities and I'm not going to worry.Down to Malachi's last pullup,down to one roll of toilet tissue,no gas money and worn down brakes he moved on my behalf.I am grateful that I can go to the store in a few hours and get the things we need.Trust God He will show himself faithful to you too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! God is faithful, and He's the Author and Finisher of our faith. This is another testimony of how He met your need exactly when He knew you needed it. Faith means:

F orsaking
A ll
I
T rust
H im