Saturday, May 10, 2008

Which child do you trust?

I have 7 children and I am very observant of their good and bad characteristics.It's very disturbing to me that the child I always thought would be most responsible is not.If something happened to me I couldn't trust this child with my life insurance.However there is another child that I would trust with my life.I know I would be well taken care of in my old age and I know that whatever earthly possessions I have accumulated when I leave this earth could be entrusted to this child.


It's scary to see one of your children's personalities take a turn for the worse.Selfishness,self centeredness and just plain ole for self.If you have not taken notice or have not even thought about it yet,this is something very serious that every parent should think about.Which of your children could or would you trust with your life

No comments: