Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tear,Tear


I have grown very emotional in my old age.I cry whenever one of my children accomplishes a great goal.I just can't control it.One of my 11 year olds who has adhd brought his report card home the other day and I hugged him and cried.He thought I was nuts but he appreciated the hug.He has made major improvement since he has been put on meds.He has gone from flunking every subject to passing them all.He even received student of the month and a lot of privileges .



My oldest son who has had a rough time in school received a full scholarship
to college.Tears well up in my eyes whenever I tell anyone about him,I try
to control it but I can't.I guess I know where he's come from and how hard
it was for him to make it where he is today that is so touching.His
graduation is coming up and I better come equipped with some shades!

No comments: