Monday, March 10, 2008

I CAN HEAR A PIN DROP

Silence is something that is a rare occurrence in my house !With all of the kids talking ,playing,singing&dancing I hardly ever get a moment to myself.By the time they go to bed I'm usually so exhausted that I doze off too.Sometimes,like now I wake up a few hours before they do so that I can have some" ME" time.After giving,listening&sharing all day I need to regroup and decide what's in store for the next day.I get a moment to sit down and reflect on the events of yesterday and if their were any negative events,how they can be resolved.
I'm enjoying the silence right now but at the same time I'm looking forward to the challenges that are ahead of me.How do you get free time or me time when raising more than 1 child?

3 comments:

Nicole J. Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole J. Butler said...

Girl, I don't know. Just the thought makes me tired.

How'd you get 'em all to sleep anyway? I told you to stop with the Nyquil!! You gon' kill them kids!








(j/k)

Melanie said...

That's funny,maybe a little herbal tea!Have a few,you'll enjoy them!